Friday, February 10, 2012

I Confess...




1. I'm going away for the weekend for a "semi" work trip. I'm dragging along the boyfried for my own down time. I confess, I couldn't be more excited.

2. I wore a scarf to school e.v.e.r.y day this week. I had a student call me out on it. I confess, I couldn't care less.


3. I have a habit of checking facebook during the day on my Blackberry. Sometimes, while it loads, I try to scroll down. This usually ends up in me "liking"someone's status by accident. That moment where I scroll back up to see what they said, hoping it wasn't bad news, someone dying, etc. SCARES ME TO DEATH.


4. (Grey's Anatomy Spoiler Alert)... The "still not engaged" story line in Grey's Anatomy last night hit  right at home. (This girl is at almost 4 years, no ring).I confess, if I had opened the necklace on year 8, I can't promise I wouldn't have reacted the exact same way. After the episode last night, I may never bring up the subject again. Well played... men writers on Grey's Anatomy...well played.



If you are going on years without a ring, watch it here, you won't either

4 comments:

  1. I do the SAME thing on my phone when checking Facebook. I freak out every single time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy the scarf every day! I have so many great scarves but I put them on and never feel like they look right...I'm going to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that storyline on Grey's, too. It will be six years for me in May, haha.

    ReplyDelete