Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Stack

My confession:

My name is Ms. M and I have an accessory problem.

I have jewelry boxes, bags, and organizers dedicated to all of the rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces that I own.

I don't discriminate. I have real David Yurman, I have knock off Tiffany, I have every costume piece you can imagine in between the two. Because of my lack of one single way to store and display all of this jewelry, often times it goes unworn.  Sadface.

My problem is so bad, that I will probably be wearing yoga pants and a fleece on the weekends but I won’t leave home without wearing my pearls, watch, Yurman ring, etc.

My love of different jewelry comes and goes as quickly as each fad. However, the one look I just can’t get enough of- The Stack.

You tell me, what better way to display more than one bracelet at a time?

 I always include a watch in my stack.

I even spend way too much time on Pintrest looking for my next big stack idea.

Current stacks I’m loving…


The “I totally would wear this” stack


Source: gilt.com via Jennifer on Pinterest



The “high end” stack



The “I’m not trying, I just always wear these pieces” stack




The most important thing to remember about the stack:
As Bon Qui Qui would say: “You can do it your way, but don’t get crazy”


What is your ideal stack of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment