Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays



I'm linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for It's OK Thursday.

It's OK... that more often than not, I feel like most days are A Complete Waste of Makeup :) Neely is a hoot, check her out!




It's OK....that I have a mild obsession with what I call "gas station hot chocolate". It is hot chocolate that comes from those freakishly hot coffee machines at most Exxon gas stations. I don't drink coffee but during the winter months, I stop for "gas station hot chocolate" more than anyone should ever admit. I have considered buying a Keurig, only because some mornings it is just too cold to get out of the car for it.




It's OK...that I am really excited that Courtney survived the Rose Ceremony on the Bachelor this week. I must see where she comes from and who birthed a human like that.




It's OK...that I totally have a boyfriend, had flowers sent to work, and a lovely night out for Valentine's Day. However, I still wanted to vomit each and every time someone on my Facebook newsfeed posted pictures of their gifts, flowers, cards, etc. Enjoy them, display them, and thank your love for their efforts but good lord, stop bragging on Facebook. You can't all possibly have "THE BEST BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!"



It's OK...that most nights, I am home from work, changed into yoga pants, have eaten dinner and am wanting to go to sleep, watching TV by 7:00pm at night.

It's OK...that I love my job but have been wishing for a "snow day" since November. It's just not happening...darn it.






It's OK...that I'll settle for a 3 day weekend instead of a snow day!

What's OK for you?

4 comments:

  1. I pray for snow days frequently. Unfortunately, it's 74 degrees here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had snow on Monday, but then it was 65 yesterday. Crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I aim for 7:00 to be in my comfy clothes and in bed watching TV too :-) I'm definitely with you on that!

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to see courtneys parents either!

    ReplyDelete